Replacement Parts for Wall Plug Adapter - US (Type 1) *See Note (707-31)

Wall Plug Adapter - US (Type 1) *See Note (707-31)
The older adapter has two rounded or curved corners on the side where the slot that connects to the power supply is located.


Hemp's Clippers & Supply • 13407 Graceham Rd • Thurmont, MD 21788
Phone Orders Accepted. Call 301-898-9916. Any inquiries or questions, email us.
Home | About Us | Clipper Inventory | Clipper Repair Center